You have to complain to the NCC. If they don't know about the SCAM or CON then they cant present the crime for arbitration.

Dont give up.

ID : 10054
Author: Admin | 84 Views

Help us to send our investigative team and camera crews to cover your stories. Donate Now

Similar Stories

You May Also Like